Saturday, November 26, 2011

CC Debt Free by 2012

I've changed my mind yet again with respect to my budget. From now until the end of the year I will clear my meager savings to put towards debt and pay down debt at a rate of 60% of my take home income. This puts me on track to be credit card debt free by the end of 2011. Here is my new budget:



Debt 60.00%
Food 12.00%
Wants 10.00%
Auto 9.00%
Medical 9.00%


Personal finance goals for November:
Stick to weekly budget
Pay off at least 1,000 dollars on the large credit card



In the month of November I put 1,677 dollars towards credit card debt. As such I realized my true goal of being credit card debt free by the close of the year was possible and have thus re-adjusted my budget and December goals.


PF goals for December 2011:
Pay off all credit card debt


I'm keeping it simple. Despite a few medical costs this month I am determined to eradicate my credit card debt completely and keep it off all of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment