Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First Weekly Budget

Here is my budget for this week. Yes, this WEEK. I am going to budget on a weekly basis right now because I get paid weekly and don't have many monthly expenses.

Debt 45.0%
Savings 10.0%
Food 20.0%
Gas 13.0%
Medical 0.0%
Category: Fun 10.0%
Entertainment  
Dining Out  
Treats  
Wants  
Books  
Clothing 0.0%
Auto 0.0%
Bank Charges 0.0%
Hygiene 2.0%
  100.0%
 

As you can see, certain categories have no percentage allocated to them for now. This is because I am in heavy debt repayment mode. I'm trying to get my last credit card to zero (in 3 months!). Any time I have left over money from the week it goes to debt (except hygiene which rolls over). In case you are wondering about the large percentages to gas in food, keep in mind I'm not making much hourly, but fortunately I am getting off temp status and going to full and it comes with a nice increase in my hourly pay. Expect to see these percentages change!

No comments:

Post a Comment